Im lazy to update.
Have been practicing for cheerleading for the past few weeks.
Our hard work paid off.
On sat, our school carnival, we came in second.
Pegasus came in first.
Thou we practiced very hard, but the performance is only 3mins.
And i doubt there will be any second chance working together with them.
Those memories will stay there forever.
Have been quarelling with my parens alot. Alot.
Regarding about my acadamic results.
I realise that I did not try my best and im starting to study everyday, which means less time on comp.
But they just dont seems to see all the effort i had put in.
All they do are to just nag at me.
Zzz.
Who dont wish to do well in exams.
And now they want me to have tuition.
Oh great.
These few days i seem so moodless, classmates say im dying. I look so pale.
Idk why.
Gtg go do my homework and revision.
Byebye.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home