OH MY MAMA!
Its maths paper 1 and A maths paper tomorrow ! D:
Im so worried :(
I had started preparing 1 week b4, but i still cant catch up.
Apparently i wish to pass right.
After this post im gonna go revise my maths, and strain my brain.
I just have to bare till next week and everything will be over, and i could continue with my plan! HAHAHAHA.
*inside secret with my Lesbo(L).*
HAHA.
A : You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
D : You have trouble trusting people.
E : You are a very exciting person.
L : Love is something you deeply believe in.
I : You are always smiling and making others smile.
N : You like to work, but you always want a break.
E : You are a very exciting person.
Lol, dont know whether isit the truth.
I shall go study now (:
Adios~
Its maths paper 1 and A maths paper tomorrow ! D:
Im so worried :(
I had started preparing 1 week b4, but i still cant catch up.
Apparently i wish to pass right.
After this post im gonna go revise my maths, and strain my brain.
I just have to bare till next week and everything will be over, and i could continue with my plan! HAHAHAHA.
*inside secret with my Lesbo(L).*
HAHA.
A : You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
D : You have trouble trusting people.
E : You are a very exciting person.
L : Love is something you deeply believe in.
I : You are always smiling and making others smile.
N : You like to work, but you always want a break.
E : You are a very exciting person.
Lol, dont know whether isit the truth.
I shall go study now (:
Adios~
I can do it, yes i can.
I'm strong.
Everyday i have to fake a smile infront of you and everyone.
Im tired, i cant stop myself from thinking.
God, help me.
Tell me if i deserve this chance, will i?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home