Thursday, June 25, 2009

Now I'm stronger than yesterday.



Im finally feeling a lil better.
Thanks everyone :)
Well, holidays are ending soon. Which mean start of the school. Im kinda looking forward to it. A new term = A new me. :)
Finally First Aid Course ended, and getting the license next week.
Today and tomorrow there's CCA but my dad forbid me to go due to my un-finished homework):

Though many things happen during this june, i fell and i learnt to pick myself up.
I once even have the thought of being a bisexual. O:
Right now, Im going to let God guide me through my life.
I learnt that im naive, foolish, blind.
I'm going to learn from all these mistakes.

Right now, im going to prepare myself for the start of school. Hope that i could finish my homework just in time ohzxc! :)
Yay! Tomorrow i'm going to have a heart to heart talk with my great buddy! ^^
You know who you are :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home