Check out my pict's heading.
"bye bye handphone ):"
My dad is gnna confiscate my handphone. Simply because i sms too much.
Why can't my dad be more reasonable abit? Just change to student's plan and will save much arguments within the both of us.
Yes, it is my fault that i can't control myself. But i did make an effort trying, and it did show some improvements, but you dont encourage neither are you satisfied with it!
Every month, I always feared this day when the bill will arrive. I hate it when i have to face you with the bill. Hearing you screaming and scolding at me, do you think i dont feel guilty and regretful at all? I am!
Now all i can do is entrust myself onto God....
Before you arrived, i lived very well. After you arrived, my life went slightly better. But now, it's different...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home