First thing first, I LOVE SCHOOL (!)
When you understand everything the teacher is teaching, you will have a sense of satisfy :)
That's what I'm feeling this few days.
I also realise that, when I'm paying attention to what the teacher is saying, time passed very quickly!
Yay-ness! I've finally achieved the feelings and motivation to study. :)
After school, lunch-ed at my all time's fav - SUBWAY Eat Fresh :D (YUMYUM)
With Alidia, Joyce, Jesselyn and Jasmine.
And walked home.
As soon as i step into the house, my computer called me ^^
And Alidia calls me a computer freak -.-
I promised her that by 5.00pm i will go do my work, well..... Check the time now O:
Hahaha, well....... I have to thank her for rushing me to go do my homework!
Thank you mad lady (L) !
Bored dead, there's maths (PLANE GEOMETRY) test tomorrow D:
I really wanna do well!
Well.......... I've to work hard now!
Homework's calling me! :)
Baibai!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home