Typical day.
End of years exams are just like 5 weeks from now. Gonna mug real hard right naozxc. I’m gonna sleep at 12 everyday! :) Just hope that i will have the energy to pay attention in class yeahzxc. Teachers’ Day is like next friday, and our performance are not even 75% done. I’m seriously feeling very stress, not all are putting their effort in participating. All made up excuses saying they have consultations with teachers. Only their exams are important isit? Aren’t ours important too? Self-centered people, wonder why. Well………. Human nature isn’t it? Hah.
Next up, new lesson learnt with my *.
Yeah, you’re popular amongst the school population. You are an apple of everyone’s eyes. To others’ you are like the perfect one. Even us, your good dear friends admit that you are one too. But sometimes, everyone has their own limit. You are fun to be with, true enough. But your attitude and character sucks. It seriously suck. I have no idea why, but it just simply is. You like to boast about how many friends you have, how popular are you, what people praised you, boasting to people who like you, or whatever shit. Oh yes, we are happy for you, but you need not tell us so many times right? We will get sick and tired of it sooner or later yeah. Do think of us. :) Don't ask who isit. It's just my pure rantings about someone. :)
Well, friendship do have arguments. Some say arguments make friends more closer and bonded together while other said that arguments will leave a scar in each of the heart. Thus, causing them to hold grudges and hatred. Which is true? I really don’t know. No one is perfect right. Yes, in friendship you may not be happy bout me and I may not be happy bout you too. But we are trying to learn to accept each other’s flaws. Turning flaws into your good points. But sometimes, when you seriously over do something, and you triggered the sour past, everything came alive. Arguments start again. It’s like a cycle, isn’t it? Yeah.

Wednesday updates: Oh yes, school rocks! I seriously luv school man. Is like, in a classroom, you get to talk and joke about with your classmates while listening to what the teacher is teaching. Cool or what? Hahaha, well, i luv my class. Time is flying real fast now, during lesson times, times fly like nobody’s business. Poof, school’s over. So yeah, spend your time wisely uh. :) Gees, tuition later at 7. Test on A maths on monday :( I’m so gonna hope that i could pass. But well……. No pain no gain right? So yeah, I ought to revise them. Do many many maths sums. Oh yes, I’m gonna start doing my TYS today! Go Adeline go!
Lastly,
^^





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home