Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I shall leave it to God :)

22 July 09, Wednesday, Cooling day :D

Morning, rained. I♥RAIN LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS MAN. Hah, walked to school taking my own sweet time. Anyway, today SG will be experiencing 10% of partial darkness from 8.30am to 9.30am, Well it makes not much of a difference. True enough, the weather is more cooling luh. HAHA. I love cooling weather, it makes my mood good^^
Today lesson passed quickly, just like normal. But today, school released at 12.30! Due to O level Listening Compre. My lovely BB asked me out to Pasir Ris park, but as tomorrow there's a chinese test, i ought to study D: Is like I'm in a dilemma, but yeah, i still put study first. Well, there will be a next time! :D
Oh yes, good luck to the bballers for tomorrow's match^^
Darn, there's Home Base Learning later at 4 D: I'm super tired now. I should have a nap cause I'm deprived of sleep. Haha! See you soon!
*Updated playlist and changed blogskin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home