Sunday, August 23, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BRYAN CHOY! :D

Yesterday night's bbq was okok? The food was fabulous! Hahaha. Mostly all were seafood. :) Started eating at 6+ all the way to 9+, bball awhile. Nothing much actually, kinda bored too. Hah.

Sunday: Morning went service. What the Pastor had said, really make a great impact on me. She said " We always spot on people's flaws and comment on them. When we see their good points we do not tell them. "
"Humans should also encourage one another. Just a pat on the shoulder or simple things like saying good job will also make someone's day." Sometimes people want face so much that they do not want to tell the person about his/her good points, when that person is not on Earth anymore, they will regret not telling them.
So yes, start appreciating the people around you before you realise they are already gone :)

Tomorrow ST! :( Ahh, i hate it so much. No mood to revise at all.
But I know i have to.

Oh yeah, yesterday was my bro, Bryan Choy's birthday. I was sms-ing him yet i forget to wish him. -.-
Therefore, I'm gonna wish him here........

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Wonder if he will ever pass by here. But nvm.

May all your wishes come true, *wink*
Pro ah, nah, below is your birthday cake xD

I made this for you. :) So kind of me right! You still owe me one cupcake horzxc! :(
Not forgetting, manymanymany nice balloons for you! I'm like so good right?! ^^ I know i know :D

Lastly .... Once again ....

I wished you three times "Happy Birthday" -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home