Sunday, June 28, 2009

YOHZXCZXCZXC.
HAHAHAHAHA.

School's starting in less then 24hrs time D:
I have mixtures of feelings within me : excitement, happy, nervous, fear, worried, anxious, looking-foward etc. Hahaha. Well, I'm gonna see my lovely girls tomorrow! *shakeshake* But, I'm still left with undone homeworkkkkkkkkk. Zzz. I dislike chinese to the maximum max of the max, which is max. Lol. However, I told myself that I'm gonna change to a new person ^^ thus, i need perseverance.

Today's
Church in the morning,

Wanted to meet my girls, but all weren't free except for my LESBO! Hahaha, we went to catch Drag Me To Hell O:
We were a few minutes late for the movie and as soon as we stepped into the theatre, there's like only less than 30 people -.-
Karen and I was freaked out.
We were watching a horror movie thus, the atmosphere fits in (Y)
Overall I will rate the movie 3 stars.
Its not really the motion which scare the shitzxc out of you but its the sound -.-
Hahaha, at some part we were like screaming and the next second, we were laughing like nobody's business.
After movie, went to shop around TM. And then bus-ed home.

Once again, SCHOOL'S TOMORROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
~!@#$%
:) :D ^^

Oh yes, now i realised that internet is really really dangerous, especially those friends you made online. So young kids, do be extra careful. :)

P.S Angelina, I'm gonna smell your fart tomorrow ! O: Hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home