Temperamental.
Updated playlist, and changed blogskin.

Sometimes, i wonder..... Why is my life is so different from the others?
God made each and everyone of us differently. But why are some people's life so great and fun? Many people caring and loving them yet they do not appreciate it? While others who yearn for those care and love do not get it? In the world there are many rich people and people living in poverty. Those rich people just spend their money like nobody's business while those poor people have to save here and there. Sometimes i envy people who are rich, perhaps not rich, but get what they wanted. I crossed my heart when i type those words. Yes, I ENVY.

Maybe i will know the answer when i meet God in heaven :)
Sometimes, i ponder. It's just a matter of time b4 everyone leave the world. Earth is just our temporary home. Our current fathers and mothers are also temporary. Sometimes I fear and cry when I thought that my parents are gonna leave me sooner or later. Sometimes, i want to leave b4 them rather then the opposite.
Enough of my crappings.
Monday: School's like oh-so-cool! Hahaha, Maths ST, I bet I couldnt pass. English was the last period, but teacher never come, so free period. My class guys are really pervert and disgusting to the maxxxxx. They go around pinning people down on the floor and exposing their underwears. How cool uh? xD
Chinese zuo wen, Physics test, Chinese test! Zzzzz
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE BEING PUSHED BACK! :(
IDONTLIKEIT!
When the other secondary students are having holidays, we still have to go back school for lesson! *except for those who are having their o's.
Tiredzxc. Baibaizxc.
Lastly, God is LOVE.

Sometimes, i wonder..... Why is my life is so different from the others?
God made each and everyone of us differently. But why are some people's life so great and fun? Many people caring and loving them yet they do not appreciate it? While others who yearn for those care and love do not get it? In the world there are many rich people and people living in poverty. Those rich people just spend their money like nobody's business while those poor people have to save here and there. Sometimes i envy people who are rich, perhaps not rich, but get what they wanted. I crossed my heart when i type those words. Yes, I ENVY.

Maybe i will know the answer when i meet God in heaven :)
Sometimes, i ponder. It's just a matter of time b4 everyone leave the world. Earth is just our temporary home. Our current fathers and mothers are also temporary. Sometimes I fear and cry when I thought that my parents are gonna leave me sooner or later. Sometimes, i want to leave b4 them rather then the opposite.
Enough of my crappings.
Monday: School's like oh-so-cool! Hahaha, Maths ST, I bet I couldnt pass. English was the last period, but teacher never come, so free period. My class guys are really pervert and disgusting to the maxxxxx. They go around pinning people down on the floor and exposing their underwears. How cool uh? xD
Chinese zuo wen, Physics test, Chinese test! Zzzzz
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE BEING PUSHED BACK! :(
IDONTLIKEIT!
When the other secondary students are having holidays, we still have to go back school for lesson! *except for those who are having their o's.
Tiredzxc. Baibaizxc.
Lastly, God is LOVE.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home