Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quick update b4 i go to sleep :)
Tired day for me, woke up late. Reached school just in time, had briefing about Adventure Trip to Perek. But the saddest thing was......... I am unable to go :( My dad does not allow me to go due to the date was very near to the exams period thus he wants me to study. Awwww, the highlighted items are like - Whitewater Rafting, Flying Fox, Paintball etc :( x6542186421385
Sadsadsad! D:

Well..... Early in the morning had a piece of shitty news. I was not even involve with that shit and drag me into that shittening shitty shit. Zzz. PE was awesome, played Volleyball. Perspired the whole shit outta me. Hahaha, nice workout to relieve stress and stop me from thinking bout ANYTHING. Hehehe.
Nevermind, i shall leave everything to God :)
And yes, I've finished all my homework which I owe my teachers! Hehs. ^^

Tomorrow, Chinese Spelling -.-
Thursday, Chinese Test -.- & Hand in Chinese Compo.
Chinese chinese chinese ! Zzzz.

Bored and tired naozxc. Shall go rest, baibai <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home