- Teachers' Day is over! Sadly, didnt get to go back to meet Mr Chewz :( Heard that there's chalet thiz dec! :D!
- Holidays are here. Well, not really holidays where we could enjoy and have fun but this is a week of muggingz.
- Friends are out of country, went to M'sia for camp, leaving poor Adeline alone in SG :( Wellz... Tomorrow's you guys will be back!
- Holidays are boring. I want to go out , i want to study. I dont know what i want.
Study Study Study naoz.
Wish me luck people for later on. :( Scared scared.
- Holidays are here. Well, not really holidays where we could enjoy and have fun but this is a week of muggingz.
- Friends are out of country, went to M'sia for camp, leaving poor Adeline alone in SG :( Wellz... Tomorrow's you guys will be back!
- Holidays are boring. I want to go out , i want to study. I dont know what i want.
Study Study Study naoz.
Wish me luck people for later on. :( Scared scared.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home